Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Os48p2 Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Sakura10

Crooked Tree Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Crookedtreeforest-1

This forest is full of crooked trees. For some reason all of the trees here grew in a way that blocked out all sunlight. Since there is no sunlight on the forest floor this is a favorite place for Vampires. Others that come here often don't come back out but there are a few who have made it out of this forest alive.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Rakku looked at the girl and smiled. "I think I'd like that. And who knows, maybe I'll be able to help you out too!" She held out her hand for a handshake to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

"maybe." Zarxya reached over with her free hand and shook the smaller dragon-girls "now rest up we leave first thing tomorrow I will answer ant questions you may have in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

"One question I want to ask right now. What is your name? We were never properly introduced. And I'm Rakku by the way." She said with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm

"my name is Zarxya and it is a pleasure to meet you Rakku." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm

"As to you. And the little dragon in your lap is Shiori. Now like you said we should probably get some sleep." She laid down on her side and closed her eyes. Shiori crawled out of Zarxya's lap and into Rakku's arms and quickly fell asleep. "Goodnight..." Rakku said and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"good night little dragon for tomorrow we have much to do and many places to see." i feel as though the goddess had us meet on purpose she thought to herself as she fell into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

~~The next day~~

The sun was high in the sky and Rakku was still asleep. She was never an early riser, so it only made sense. Shiori was also asleep and sprawled out a few inches away from Rakku and making a soft snoring noise.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Zarxya awoke a few hours before and had left the girl to go and find some food. She had finished the last of her rations yesterday and now had to feed 2 more mouths she tried to hurry to get back to the girl before she awoke
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Rakku woke soon after Zarxya had left. She yawned and looked at Shiori, who was still asleep. She slid her arm our from underneath the small dragon and walked off with another yawn. "Zarxya probably went off to go get food. I should go get some as well." About 10 minutes after she had left, she came across a large deer. She flew up into the air about 20 feet up, unsheathed her sword, and sent it shooting down into the deer's head, killing it instantly. She had been too lazy and tired to think up a strategy, and that plan worked quite well anyway. She walked back to their 'camp' and placed the deer down. Rakku flew up into the trees, grabbed some firewood and a few sticks to hold the meat above the fire and flew down. Within minutes she had a fire going, obviously because of her ability to breathe fire. Shiori had finally woken up when the meat was finished cooking. Rakku tore a leg off and tossed it to Shiori, who gobbled it up quickly. Rakku grabbed the other leg and stuffed it into her mouth, chewed, swallowed, and repeated until she was finished. "What a wonderful breakfast." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Zarxya had just returned and saw a very surprising sight the little dragon was up eating what smelled like a deer. She sat down with her own catch of several small rabbits and grabbed some meat from the deer setting to work cleaning and drying the rabbits taking the skins to make clothes for colder weather she would drop them off at one of her many storage areas. She never wasted anything he had also filled the water sacks and place some berries in a pouch to eat as they walked she had to remember she had to gather extra food from now on and she had to be more alert and pace herself, she now had to also think of the welfare of the girl. She wondered how she would explain somethings about her life if the child asked and if the child would be safe around some of the people she had to interact with. Well she would figure it out when she gets there or if the child asked she sighed this is going to be a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

Yet another yawn escaped Rakku's lips. She sensed a familiar aura behind her. It was Zarxya. "Morning Zar. How'd you sleep?" She asked. She held her arms over her head and stretched her back and arms out. In doing so she let out a noise that sounded like a 'Mrph' Or something.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:38 am

"I slept fine thank you I wasn't expecting you up until later though" she confessed finishing cleaning the last rabbit "so.. Rakku you must have some kind of questions feel free to ask me anything." she said
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 am

Rakku thought for a moment. "Nah. Nothing that I can think of. you got any questions for me?" She asked. Shiori snapped another limb off the deer and ate it quickly. "You're hungry, huh Shiori?" Rakku mumbled so the small dragon could hear.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 am

"None that I can think of and I have a feeling you will have questions soon enough." she said as she packed the last of the food up "you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 am

"Sure" Rakku stood up and grabbed the remaining pieces of edible meat. She took her jacket off and tied them inside it in a bindle-like style. "So where are we off to anyway?" She asked. Last she had heard, there wasn't really a plan of action.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 am

"A large human city I have a man who has some work for me there" she told the girl
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

"Aah. What's it called? I've only heard of a few human cities." Rakku asked. She had only heard of New York, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. They were all in America.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 am

"It's a very remote lost human city you know lost in the past the name is Camalot"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:19 am

"Oh! Cool! so tell me a bit about it. It sounds interesting." She smiled at the thought. She had only ever seen humans when she was forced to assassinate them...
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

"it is a large city surrounding a castle and guarded by tall walls you will get to see it all because i want you to stay in the market while I work" she said
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 pm

"A castle, huh? I've heard that they're really elegant and beautiful... Hm. just the thought of it sounds cool!" Rakku thought about it for a moment. Then her thoughts got onto the subject of traveling with this stranger she had met only the day before.... "And I've been giving this some thinking... And I've decided that I wouldn't like to travel with you. It's be too much. My brother's gone, and I face that. But what if we actually become friends and one of us dies? The other will be torn apart inside... And I've only just met you. Yesterday even. I know almost nothing about you. There's also the fact that I'd much rather travel alone. no waiting up for others or trying to catch up with them. Just going my own pace with those that I know." She pointed to Shiori. "But I will go on this mission to get to know you a bit better. And for the selfish reason of getting to see a real castle!" I must've been really tired last night to actually team up with some strange person i had only just met! Rakku thought.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:08 pm

"Alright you can do as you wish. I will let you decide your own fate now we must be off." she said turning away starting to walk at a comfortable pace. "We are not to far we just have to leave this forest then turn left at the fork in the road and we should be there, but we have to stop before that to change appearances to look like the humans"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Rakku shifted in the spot she was standing. "I have no ability to transform into a human... Or to look like on either.... But I can tuck my wings in my jacket and hide my ears with my hair... which i will do." Rakku unwrapped the food and tossed it for a lucky animal or passerby to find. She wrapped her wings around her upper torso and slid the jacket on and zipped it up fully. She fluffed her hair around her ears as best as she could, which successfully covers the points on her ears. "Whadda ya think? Human enough for ya?" She asked. "Can you see any wing or point anywhere can ya?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

she laughed "no you just look deformed and bulky here' she handed Rakku her cloak"wear this over your wings and the hood should cover your ears you don't need to be uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

She put the cloak on as directed. "Won't I look like an assassin? This cloak looks like I'll be trying to hide like a hoard of weapons inside of it." She put the hood up next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crooked Tree Forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next