Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Park Walkways Os48p2 Park Walkways Sakura10

Park Walkways

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Park Walkways ParkWalkway1
This Beautiful gate leads to the lovely parks of Forest of Secrets. In the parks there are many different species of plants and trees alike. The have many different shapes as well. Along with plants there are multiple species of animals that thrive in the parks.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

The rush and hustle of the day, had started to fade as did the setting sun. The light thrwon across the empty space above was smeared with vibrant colors, like the pallet of an artist after a day of hard work. Not many people roamed the pathway, a couple passed by arms linked together. A clattering sound could be heard approaching, and a discarded soda can bounced it's way actoss the pavement. Coming to a rest, it was kicked once again from its silence by a sneakered foot.
The body of the young woman was clad in dark pants, and a thin black jacket with her hands tucked into the pockets. Her pale face held a look of deep thought as she kept kicking the can down the sidealk and listening to the clatter of metal on cement. Her firey red hair bobbed up and down with each leasurely step she took, it was thrown into a messy pony tail, with some strands thrown askew from the hair tie.
Letting out a sigh she kicked the can once more, and watched it collide into the side of a trash can standing beside a lone bench. Walking closer, and turning herself, she rested on the empty bench.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Sebastian walked slowly along the walkway, lost in his thoughts. His black hair looked almost blue in the light of the setting sun. He let out a sigh as he walked. His shoes made a soft thud noise as he walked for he wasn't trying to be quite. Sebastian's outfit of the day was a bit unusual. He was wearing a black V-neck t-shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and a black leather bracelet on one wrist. That day he had decided not to wear his gloves so the contract symbol was in plain sight. Sebastian let out an irritated sigh. He had had quite a long day and the only thing that would make it worse would be running in to a certain Grim Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Grell, hyper as usual and looking for something to screw with, trotted along the walkway with his Death Scythe plain in sight. You see, he had just come from taking a few souls from the 'To-Die-List'. Now, boredom had hit and the red reaper was looking for something fun to do. His eyes wandered all over, and of course the first thing to catch his eye was a quite irritated looking Sebastian Michaelis. "Oh look! My dear Bassy has come to greet me after a long day of work!" Grell exclaimed as he ran to hug his love.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:23 pm

A stray strand of Sora's hair fell into her face and she brushed it back. Then she heard a voice suddenly chime in and turned to look at who might have said it. What she was greeted with surprised her, and it showed very clearly on her face. She saw a tall, thinly built man with touseled bright red hair, and a chainsaw was tucked under his arm. A contractor perhaps? No, he was definately not dressed for that.
As she heard him mention someone she looked back down the other direction and saw another man, looking quiet irritated. He was attractive, but not really Sora's type. A strange insignia circled on the back of his hand. A tattoo maybe? Who would get tattooed on the back of their hand? Oh well, to each their own she supposed.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Sebastian frowned as Grell came running over. He put his hand up and pushed the reaper away from him. "Think of the devil and he shall appear." he said his voice portraying his frustration. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked over to the lady who looked very confused. "Hello Miss. You look a bit confused." His voice was a bit kinder but not much. His facial expression was black as he looked at her with his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

As he was pushed away, a whine escaped his lips. "How dare you! Don't just ignore me like that! That's horribly--" Grell stopped. His gaze paused at the woman in front of him. "Oh your hair!" He yelled. "It's such a beautiful shade of red! I adore that colour!" He walked up to her and gently grasped one if the parts in the messy ponytail. "Oh.... but you've not taken very good care of it today...." He continued on ranting about how messy her hair was, and then he offered to fix it for her.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Watching the strange scene Sora cocked and eyebrow, what inthe world was the deal with these two? As the dark haired man approached and adressed her, she tried to respond but was suddenly cut off when the red haired male began to rant about her hair. Touching it and offering to fix it she looked at him very startled and confused at first. Then gradually she shrugged and turned back around to let him have at it.
"Knock yourself out."
What harm could it do? Then looking back up at the man before her she gave once quick nod.
"Hello, and yes you're right. Lately it seems nothing has gone my way."
With not having heard from Kit, to not being able to find a decent job to provide for herself instead of mooching off her father, it seemed that it was true.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Sebastian chuckled at Grell reaction to the girls hair. "I'm sorry, that must not be very fun. What is your name miss?" Sebastian asked. He was very glad that Grell was now distracted with the girls hair, because now he would not be bothering him. Sebastian still had a blank expression on his face as he watched the lady and Grell.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Grell carefully undid the ponytail and held her hair in placed. He placed the hair tie around his wrist and brought out a comb from his pocket. He began to brush the girl's hair until there were no more knots in her hair. He tied her hair back up in a neat ponytail and repeated the process to the other ponytail. Once he was finished, he said "Oh! My apologies miss! My name is Grell Sutcliff. I work for the Grim Reapers in taking souls once those people die. Oh! And this" He hugged tightly onto Sebastian's right arm and nuzzled it a bit. "Is my dear Sebastian Michaelis~! My I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:37 pm

As Sora felt her hair being fussed around it she felt slightly strange. Not exactly uncomfortable, nor disturbed, more like she was lost somewhere between the two. A wince covered her face as she felt the comb slide through her hair. Then once the man came back around and introduced himself, then the man standing beside him, she raised her eyebrow again. This man in red was very strange after all. Grell and Sebastian, well so far they seemed like alright people.
"It's a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Sora Yasuragi."
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Sebastian shoved Grell off of him and then nodded to the girl named Sora. "Yes, I am Sebastian. It's nice to meet you Sora." Sebastian said as he extended a hand to the girl. His expressionless face gave way to a very very small smile. "So what brings you here this fine night Sora?" He asked trying to be a bit nicer to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:53 pm

As Sebastian finished, Grell added "Yeah, what are you doing here? It is really late after all. Shouldn't you humans be asleep?" He had assumed that she was a human from her appearance. No wings for an angel, no cat ears for nekos, no pointed teeth for vampires, or no dark aura or strange coloured eyes like a demon. Not even any glasses, so she couldn't have been a Reaper like Grell is either.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Sora played with her hair, it looked pretty good from what she could see. As Sebastian offered her his hand, she took it and shook it politely. Then she turned to Grell, who asked what she was doing out so late. With a sheepish smile she replied
"Well, actually I'm not human, I'm a kitsune, a fox demon. And I'm used to staying up late since I don't sleep much anyway. I'm just too worried I guess..."
At the end she trailed off, and looked to the cement with a downtrodden face. Not a word from Kit in months, she was worried beyond sick, and she wondered if she'd ever get the chance to appologize for the things she said the night he left.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am

Sebastian wasn't the least bit surprised that Sora was a Kitsune, after all their aura's were not like a demons making them a bit harder to find. "Well Sora, I have to say you're the first Kitsune I've ever met. Oh, and don't listen to Grell, it's not even late out. It's only 9:00. Grell has a tendency to over exaggerate things sometimes." Sebastian said. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked to a bench motioning for Sora to follow him. He didn't have to motion for Grell to follow, for he knew he would do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"What's a kitsune? I'm afraid I don't speak Japanese....." Grell asked. When Sebastian sat at the bench Grell took the nearest seat to him and clung to his arm. "Wait! I have heard of kitsune. They're foxes if I'm not mistaken, correct?" He asked. "I personally love the Red Fox for obvious reasons. The species in general is quite sleek and graceful. Perfect for the wearers of red like themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 am

Sora lughed sheepishly as Sebastian said to not listen to Grell. As he motioned for her to follow, she stood and walked to sit on the bench besides them. As Grell went on about red foxes she sor tof tuned him out with her own busy mind. Her fingers laced themselves in her lap and she sighed to herself. The world seemed so lonely without Kit, and she was afraid it would always be like this.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:41 am

Sebastian chuckled. "Yes Grell, a kitsune is a fox demon." he said. He didn't want to completely ignore the reaper because it would cause problems for him later. He watched Sora as she seemed lost in thought. "Sora? Is there something bothering you?" he questioned. The girl seemed troubled and he wondered what it was that was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 am

Grell glanced at Sora. Now that he thought of it, she did seem lost and thinking of another topic. "What's on your mind, dear? It's not good to keep things bottled up inside. If you need to talk, we're right here for you." Grell said. He put a hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 am

Sebastians voice brought her back from her thoughts, as she looked to Grell with a hollow face when he touched her shoulder. With a shakey sigh she looked back down to her hands in her lap and began the story.
"Well, you see I had this friend, he was kitsune like i was. And he was very low on self esteem, I let him stay with me, I tried to do everything I could for him as a friend would be he refused, I offered him to stay in the lovely guest room but he insisted on sleeping in the basement. After a while, my family came over for a visit and I introduced them. After they left, he and I got into a huge fight, he stormed out...
And I haven't heard from or seen him since... I'm so worried... I want to tell him how sorry I am, how I just want to tell him how I feel... That I never meant to hurt him.."
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Sebastian knew what it was like to worry about a friend and to regret things like that. "Don't worry Sora, I have a feeling he will come back. You just have to keep you're head held high, a smile on you're face and you're hopes up." Sebastian said. His expressionless face softened a bit and he gave Sora a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm

"Oh, my dear. That's so sad. I do hope he comes back to you." Grell removed his hand from her shoulder. "You're the first kitsune that I've seen here, so I'm afraid I'll be no help right now with finding him... But think about it. Maybe he just needed some time to re gather himself and figure out an apology! You've just gotta be patient! Your friend will be back in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 pm

As Sebastian and Grell tried to make her feel a bit better about herself, it seemed to work as the corner of her lips tugged upward a bit. With Grell around it was hard not to crack a smile.
"You're right, I'll keep my chin up, if nothing but for my sake and his. Life's too short to be so bummed out!"
Sora said, her small smirk lifting up into a full blown smile. Now she felt better, like her old self again.
Back to top Go down

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 am

Sebastian smiled to Sora before standing. "It seems it's time I take my leave." Sebastian said bowing to Sora and Grell. "It was a pleasure to meet you Sora and I do hope Grell doesn't bother you to much after I leave." Sebastian stated with a chuckle. He pulled Grell aside for a moment. "I'm leaving this world now. I have to find Ciel before the Spider does. Try not to kill to many people while you're here. Goodbye Grell." Sebastian said. He gave Grell a pat on the back before turning and leaving. He looked back only for a moment and waved at them. It was time he left to find Ciel. He could not let Claude get to him first.

[exit Sebastian]
Back to top Go down
Grell Sutcliff

Grell Sutcliff

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 am

((I'm deeply sorry for taking so long to respond. You see, I've been on a little family vacation... which went for a longer time than intended... Again... Deeply sorry)

Grell waved back and said a final goodbye and good luck. "I'll try to come and help, Bassy!"
Sebastian was gone now. Now it was just the two red-heads left. "So now are you feeling better, my dear? I hope you are." He flicked his hair back because it was starting to bunch up too far to one side. "Dear Bassy left on important matters. Oh I hope he'll be okay..." Grell trailed off, but quickly came back to reality and smiled his sharp-toothed smile toward Sora's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Park Walkways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Walkways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest of Secrets :: The City :: The Parks-
Jump to: