Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Park Walkways - Page 2 Os48p2 Park Walkways - Page 2 Sakura10

Park Walkways

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

Park Walkways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Park Walkways - Page 2 ParkWalkway1
This Beautiful gate leads to the lovely parks of Forest of Secrets. In the parks there are many different species of plants and trees alike. The have many different shapes as well. Along with plants there are multiple species of animals that thrive in the parks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Pandora and Alex lead the way into the park. Pandora had an idea of what they could do but wasn't very sure if the others would want to play. Pandora let go of her brothers hand and skipped over to a bench and sat down waiting for the others to come over to the bench. You could tell by the smile on her face that she was very happy to be there. Alex smiled and followed after his sister. He sat down next to her and watched as she bounced up and down. She seemed really excited about something but she wasn't telling him what it was.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Anna-bell and Avery followed behind hand-in-hand. They didn't know where they were going and honestly they didn't care they were just glad they had friends. Once they entered a park Anna-bell looked around and saw trees every where. She felt safe for some reason. Avery was staring off into the distance lost in his thoughts again. He was always at war with himself and Anna-bell was usually the topic of that war and now of all times it decides to start. They walked over to the bench where Alex and Pandora decided to sit. Anna-bell giggled when she saw Pandora unable to sit still. "Pandora? Why are you so excited? And why did you chose to come here?Not that it isn't lovely and large and beautiful. Anna-bell giggled again a soft, high-pitched sound.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Pandora giggled. She couldn't contain her excitement. "Okay well I wanted to play tag. I know it sounds childish but I thought it might be fun so do you guys want to play?" Pandora asked looking from Alex to Avery to Anna-bell. She was still bouncing in her seat and was really excited to play. Alex smiled and nodded agreeing to play. It was the only thing he could do when his sister was in one of her moods where she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

"Tag?" Both asked at the same time. They hadn't played tag in ages. Avery was a bit unsure but Anna-bell spoke before he could say anything. "Of course! We would love to! It's been a while since we have just played a game and this sounds like lots of fun!" Avery gave her a pouting look. She just laughed as she nudged him with her elbow. He grabbed his side and winced in fake pain. He then stumbled sideways pulling her into him and hugging her. Picking her up and spinning her around making her squeak. Her put her down and everyone laughed. She fake pouted then smiled. "Yeah! We will play. Sounds like fun!" He gave one of his rare genuine smiles.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Pandora squealed in delight. "Okay so I know that you guys know the rules so we just have to decide who's going to be it. I don't wanna be it first round." Pandora said happily. Pandora looked from Avery to Anna-bell then to her brother. "Hm...Alex you're going to be it!" She said laughing. She jumped up from the bench and went to stand next to Anna-bell and Avery. "Alright since i'm it i'll give you all a ten second head start. Ready? GO!" Alex exclaimed. Pandora took off into the park not waiting for anyone else. She rand and then hid listening carefully. She hadn't heard anyone else coming.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

The two as soon as Alex started counting the two jumped apart in opposite directions. Avery ran in to forest on the right not making a sound as he dodged trees and other plants. Once he was far enough out he bounded a tree landing and balancing on a branch high enough that it was hard for him to be seen but low enough that he could jump down without hurting himself. Anna-bell bounded the opposite way. She was going to stay low to the ground and ran between bushes and finally she found a field of flowers. She laid down on her stomach to better hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Pandora still heard nothing but knowing how Alex was that didn't mean she was safe. She was a far distance from where they ahd started though. She wasn't going to come out from behind her tree unless she heard something. If she heard something she would immeadiatley bolt farther into the park.
Alex took off in the direction that Avery had gone. He knew everyone had probably hidden themselves so as to make it slightly harder on him to get at them. He searched all over the place trying to find and tag Avery. Finally he walked under a tree and had the urge to look up. Up in the tree he saw Avery. "Found you Avery! Too bad I can't get you though. You have to come down eventually though, so I'll just hang out here and wait for you to come down." Alex said grinning up at the other male. He stood under the tree and waited to see when Avery would make a move to come down out of the tre and start running.
Pandora heard Alex calling to Avery. She knew they were close by. She quitely moved from her place behind the tree to another tree much farther away from the direction that she had heard Alex's voice coming from. She didn't want to get tagged by him.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Nice dude but who ever said I was coming down. I could practically live up here! Avery laid back against the tree trunk and smiled to himself. He wondered where is sister was... then he started to panic... Anna-bell was out in the forest all alone at night and he had let it happen! Hey! Alex why don't we team up to get the girls? He call down hoping the other man would comply and hoping the panic didn't show in his voice. His mind kept racing through things that could happen to his poor sweet little Anna-bell. He didn't even care that he had just thought that he just wanted his sister safe and by his side where he could protect her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Alex pondered Avery's request for a moment. He too was worried about his sister. "Yeah dude just get your butt down here so we can go find them! I'm worried about Panda." Alex said motioning Avery to hurry up. While Pandora had been running she had run right past Anna-bell. She turned back and jogged back to where Anna-bell was hidding. "Hey wanna come with me? I bet the both of us could out smart the guys. I wouldn't be surprised if they teamed up to catch us. Alex likes to do that a lot." Pandora said. Since she was sure Anna-bell would want to she motioned for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah. Lets go. Avery hopped down from the tree. I am really worried for Anna. I have a bad feeling that something happened. He then proceed to look for the girls motioning for Alex to help him. Anna-bell had seen Pandora run by and looked up from her hiding spot. When Pandora asked her to come with her she quickly said yes. She didn't like being alone so she followed the taller girl. Where should we hide so they don't find us? I hope they don't get into trouble again! She exclaimed as she ran behind Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Alex nodded and ran after Avery. He really hopped that both girls were alright. While Pandora and Anna-bell were running Panda tripped and fell causing Anna-bell to fall as well. Pandora and ripped her jeans and scratched open her hands. She turned to look the other girl over to make sure she hadn't been ingured, which she hadn't. As she looked around she realized where they were. They were in wolf territory. No one was allowed in these parts because it was said that people had gone missing. Pandora and Anna-bell and started to freak out and just then a wolf leaped out of the bushes at them. Both girls screeched and their screech echoed throught the forest. More wolves then came out and circled around them. Pandora positioned herself infront of Anna-bell as the wolves came to stand in rows in front of her. Her horns appeared on her head and her eyes blazed. She was terrified but she would do what ever she could to make sure that her new friend Anna-bell would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Avery and Alex both looked up when they heard the shriek. They locked eyes for a second then the ran in the direction of the screams. We have to go faster! He called to Alex as he picked up the pace. ANNA! Where are you? Are you alright? Avery! Hurry! We are surrounded by wolves! SHIT! Anna we are coming as fast as we can! He turned to Alex. They are being attacked by wolves! Alex's face flash with worry as they ran even faster. They had to get to the girls! Anna-bell moved to stand next to Pandora. Her fangs and claws grew and her eyes darkened with the pupils slitting. She hissed at the wolves and bore her fangs and curled her fingers. Her predator side taking over her actions.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Pandora growled at the other girl and pushed her behind her. She knew she was a predator but she was not going to risk her getting hurt. She was small and seem very fragile, plus she didn't know what Avery would do if she wasn't safe. In her head Pandora screamed for Alex. She didn't know how far away he was or where he was and she desperately needed him there. She knew that Avery was with Alex and she knew that they were coming but she had no idea how long it would take them to find the girls. She focused on protecting Anna-bell. She stood there teeth bared and growled. She had no way to defend herself as Alex was her weapon and she was his. She kept the other girl behind her and everytime the wolves moved to go towards Anna-bell she growled and shifted so that Anna-bell was behind her and the wolf was coming towards her instead. As the minutes went by Pandora continued this same routine of keeping the other girl behind her and growling. Alex and Avery really needed to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Anna-bell Fania

Anna-bell Fania

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Avery and Alex burst through the tree line at top speed and skidded to a halt next to the girls. Avery already had his fangs and claws bared. His eyes were almost black with the pupil slitted. He stood next to his sister and Alex stood next to Pandora. Are you alright Anna?Yes I am fine but Pandora won't let me help her! She looked extremely feral. Avery knew not to mess with her when she was like this. The wolves were starting to circle them. The four stood back to back in a defensive circle.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart

Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Alex's horns were now visible as he stood next to his sister. Would you like me to shift? You're a great shot and could probably take down enough of them for us to get out of here. Pandora glanced over to Alex and nodded and within seconds she had knocked her bow with an arrow. The quiver was strapped tightly to her back and she continued to growl at the wolves circling them. After Alex shifted Pandora closed the gap in the circle making sure she was shoulder to shoulder with Avery and Anna-bell. She stood still and took aim getting ready to shoot whichever wolf was foolish enough to come too close to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Walkways   Park Walkways - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Walkways
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest of Secrets :: The City :: The Parks-
Jump to: