Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Rules pleas read before posting Os48p2 Rules pleas read before posting Sakura10

Rules pleas read before posting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

Rules pleas read before posting Empty
PostSubject: Rules pleas read before posting   Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

After some thought I have decided to update the rules. The old ones have been archived and now here are some new ones.

Multiple Characters:
I do not mind more then two characters as long as you can keep up with ALL of them. If you would like to make another character please let one of the staff know that you would like to. As said before, If you can keep up with all of the characters you make then go ahead and make multiple characters.

Godmodding:
This will not be tolerated. If an administrator deems an ability as being godmoding the application will not be accepted until this is fixed. If an admin approves your application and you then god mod your ability in RP your posts in the RP will be deleted and you will be given a warning. If it continues you will be banned.

Posting:
Do not make your own thread IC. If you do it will be deleted. Please, just post in the topics that we have put up for you to post in.

Character face claims:
If you choose a specific character picture from and anime/manga/game that you want to use for your character on this site, I will start a Face Claim thread that you can post the name of the character and that anime/manga/game that it is from. To avoid using someone else's character picture please review the Face claim thread.

Cannon Characters:

These are allowed, but if you make a cannon character please try and stick to that characters personality. You don't have to be completely exact on the personality but please try to stick to it.

Character Weapons:

The rule is one or none but there are a few exceptions. Weapon set's like throwing stars are allowed. A large sword that splits into two smaller swords is acceptable. Shifting weapons are not allowed. So, if it's a weapon set it's allowed, if it's a splitting sword it's allowed.

Character animals:

Character animals are allowed. It can be any animal at all but the character animal cannot have any special power and it cannot help in battle. It is simply a pet, nothing more.

More rules will be added when needed. If you have any questions at all about the rules please ask Cleopatra Reniko, Clover R. Brook, Sebastian, Sora, Atsuki, Sakora Shadowfeather, and Accalia.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net
Cleopatra Reniko

Cleopatra Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Rules pleas read before posting   Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

~UPDATED~
Back to top Go down
elvenwolf4

PostSubject: Re: Rules pleas read before posting   Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:37 pm

what is the rating of this site? PG-13, R or erotic? Do I need permission before using a signature pic for a character?
Back to top Go down
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

PostSubject: Re: Rules pleas read before posting   Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Well I would say R or mature. I am so very sorry for taking so long to reply to you. My administration team has been very busy with some personal things. It normally won't take a month for one of us to reply to you. Also, no you do not have to ask permission to make a signature. You also don't need to ask to use a picture just please make sure that you don't use a picture that someone else has already used.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules pleas read before posting   Rules pleas read before posting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules pleas read before posting
Page 1 of 1