Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket The Ancient Castle Os48p2 The Ancient Castle Sakura10

The Ancient Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

The Ancient Castle Ruins1
This castle was built before Forest of Secrets was even founded! It is built in the old Chinese design and plants now cover most of the structure. People can still enter the building but caution is advised.
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Rakku looked to the horse which seemed to magically appear out of no where. Obviously she had been oblivious to it though. "Okay then." She got onto the horse and waited for Zarxya to give a command or something.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 pm

zarxya swung herself onto the black horse "vaylish" she whispered into its ear the horse in turn started to run the horse with Rakku followed behind they ran at top speed toward the castle
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Well this is definitely more efficient. And the horse is so beautiful! Or handsome? Whatever." Rakku said.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"it is easier then walking" she said as they started to slow approaching the walls 'it's lady fresca open the gates!' she heard a guard yell the gates then started to part relieving the city within
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

"Oh my fucking God....." Rakku had literally no other words to describe everything she saw. It was amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! And above all cool!
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Zarxya smirked at the girls expression and pressed the horses forward into the city toward the castle in the middle sitting taller to look more regal "Rakku sit straight and be slightly proper we are going to be treated like royalty and must act as such we are getting a private tour from the prince after all" she whispered smirking then she made a sullen face remembering her role in this
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

"Uh-- Er. Okay." She straightened her back and sat 'royally' she supposed is how one would describe it. So I suppose manners are required. Bluh... Whatever, though. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

once they got to the castle they dismounted and walked into the throne room she bowed before the king and his family 'Lana! how have you been and who is your friend?" the king asked getting up and encircling Zarxya in a hug "Your highness! I have been well and this is..... Anara she and i have been traveling together and i brought her to see your great city!" she said relieved and coming up with a name on the spot she shot rakku a look to tell her to go with the name
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Rakku stepped next to Zarxya. "Your city is truly magnificent. As Lana said, I'm Anara. Pleased to finally meet you, Your Highness!" She smiled and held out her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm

he king shook her hand 'well i welcome you Anara to the city of Camelot!" he then lead the two on a tour of the castle
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 pm

"Thank you, sir." She said and quietly followed Zarxya and the king on the tour. There was obviously much so see, as it was a castle of the royal family.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

The tour took 2 hours then they were shown to their room 'my ladies dinner will be in an hour I will come get you when we are read for you' "Thank you" she told the guard as she shut the door "so what do you think?" she said pulling clothes to wear to dinner from the closet "no,no,no,defiantly not..."she mumbled looking through the clothes
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 pm

The long but very interesting tour had come to an end after 2 hours. The castle was so amazing! By now they were in their room. "What do I think of what? The clothes? I don't know... I'm not one for style. I just wear whatever. So give me something simple." Rakku answered. She hoped she wasn't going to have to wear a dress.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 pm

"I meant the castle and if you don't want to wear a dress you don't have to the royal family is very understanding i just have to find you a nice vest or tunic but really do you like the castle?" she asked going back to put the clothes in the closet having chosen her dress.
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm

"Oh! The castle! Well it's really elegant, well-kept and beautiful. I really enjoyed getting to see all of it. And as for clothing, thanks. I don't do dresses... So a tunic or something will certainly be better." Rakku walked about the room so get a feel for it. She moved her hand along the surface of the dresser. Nothing. Not a speck of dust. "They do a wonderful job at keeping the place spotless. No dust at all on this dresser..." Rakku was thinking aloud at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"yes the queen loves a clean home and here." she said handing Rakku a long violet tunic that had twisting gold patterns on it "I think this will do now I must go change if you will excuse me" she grabbed a turquoise dress with the same pattern as the tunic only in silver and went to the wash room "i suggest you change quickly" and she closed the door
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm

"Alright." Rakku walked up to the bedroom door, closed and locked it. She quickly removed her regular clothes and slipped the tunic on. It was a close fit and comfortable too. "You're welcome to come out when you're ready. I'm decent."
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 pm

"alright" she said walking out in the dress then they heard a knock at the door 'dinner my ladies' "lets go then" and she walked out of the bedroom following the guard
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Before they left, Rakku quickly told Shiori to stay under the cloak. The guard hadn't noticed Rakku muttering to the cloak, much to her relief. She followed close behind the two. She didn't want to get lost, since
it was a huge castle. She adjusted the tunic on her body a bit because
her wings were bound inside it and it was uncomfortable. While they were
walking, she looked behind their small group to see if a certain white
dragon had followed. She hadn't, but it was always a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Once they got to the dinning room they took their seats Zarxya sat next to the princess and Rakku with the prince on Rakku's other side the prince looked slightly uncomfortable as they ate and they talked about the matters of the kingdom and how she and Rakku had met (they were cutting it close) as dinner raged on
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Dinner was certainly exquisite for Rakku's simple tastes. She piled only a little bit of food on her plate and ate it elegantly and slowly so not to upset the stomachs of the others around her. "Such divine food!" She exclaimed. "Is it some sort of family recipe? I've never seen anything so interesting and even better tasting in my life."
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm

"the foods are traditional food of this region" Zarxya explained "this is always how they make these foods." After dinner was over the two returned to their chambers to rest "tomorrow we will tour the rest of the city like the market and such but for now you should sleep"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 am

"Sounds good to me. I'm pretty damn tired from all the wacky shit that went on today anyway! And the city tour sounds pretty cool! I'm excited for it!" Rakku said, followed by a yawn. She walked over to the bed and plopped down. She yawned once more and then quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ancient Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Castle   The Ancient Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Castle
Page 1 of 1