Forest of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Secrets

This is a place where demons, elves, were-wolves, and other beings learn to call home.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Park Walkways
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» OOC Chatroom
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Hey there?...
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 pm by Hollow

» RP Request's
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:00 pm by Hollow

» Imporatant Information
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Rules pleas read before posting
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm by Clover R. Brook

» Signature rattings
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm by BerrySoul

» Purette, Emmily {{WIP}}
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm by Emmily Purette

» Delorious, Gemini (W.I.P.)
Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm by Gemini Delorious

Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Secrets of the Darkness Photobucket Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Os48p2 Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Sakura10

Crooked Tree Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover R. Brook
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
Clover R. Brook

Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Crookedtreeforest-1

This forest is full of crooked trees. For some reason all of the trees here grew in a way that blocked out all sunlight. Since there is no sunlight on the forest floor this is a favorite place for Vampires. Others that come here often don't come back out but there are a few who have made it out of this forest alive.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofsecrets.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 pm

"No you look fine in it you can keep the hood down if you want now if you would excuse me for a moment" she said as she walked into the forest she wanted to be alone because the change can be very painful once she was alone she started to shift into her human form once she was changed she started to walk back to the little dragon "are you ready she asked the girl"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 pm

"I never thought your human form would be blonde when your pelt's colour is black, grey and white! It looks cool! But yeah, I'm ready. Lead the way!" Rakku said. Shiori climbed into the cloak and plastered herself on Rakku's back to stay hidden. It worked well. There weren't any random lumps from the small dragon's body or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

"Thank you. Now we have to get to the main road and stop at one of my hiding places so I can change then we should only have to walk 2 miles and be there then I will leave you in the market so I can get my job and come back and get you we will figure thing out form there." she said starting to walk away
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Rakku stretched her arms out. "Sounds good to me. Or we can just fly there? It'll be much faster and we can just find a spot to hide and I'll slip the cloak on. Then we can do whatever you need." Rakku offered as she began walking as well.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 am

"first off I can't fly second its not a hiding place for me its for my things and third we have to enter the city to get the job hence me leaving you in the market not having you follow me into the underground." she said counting off on her fingers
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 pm

"Uh.... That's not what I meant.... I meant I could give you a ride to your hiding place since I can fly. Than once you get your stuff I'll fly us close to town. We could find a place for me to hide while I wrap my wings in the cloak. Then I'll walk into the market area, and you could go get your job. Do you understand what I meant now?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 pm

"yes but i can get there pretty quickly its not that far now we have to leave" she said shooting up into the trees "lets go!" she yelled down
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

"Alright. Have it your way." Rakku shot up into the trees as well and began to follow Zarxya. This town is gonna be so cool! Rakku thought.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 pm

zarxya jumped from branch to branch she loved being above the ground in the trees after about 10 minutes she dropped suddenly and looked in a hole in the tree and pulled out some clothes a black gown for herself and a pair of cloth pants a button up white shirt and leather vest with red dragons on it for Rakku "this town is still in its medieval state so we have to change you have to look like a traveler and I am a noble in the kings court so here are the clothes we have to wear as well as the cloak i gave you" she explained
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm

"M'kay. Thanks for letting me wear these." Rakku said and went around the tree to change. Once she finished changing, she took a minute to look over the outfit. She unsheathed her sword and used it as a small mirror to examine herself. The clothes fit surprisingly well, if not perfectly. "You finished yet?" Rakku called.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

"yes you can come out" zarxya hated wearing these she looked to... high up and noble but she had to fit in with the court
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Rakku walked out and saw Zarxya in a frilly, maid looking dress. "Oh my--" She busted out laughing with no control and fell to the floor. "Haha! How do you even wear one of those!? They're so uncomfortable!"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:40 pm

"I have worn worse trust me and I have to wear this I am the orphaned daughter of a noble one of the kings closest friends poor orphaned daughter who has come to serve in her fathers place and help the king with any problem he may have." she said acting overly dramatic while telling her story and when she stopped she also started to laugh with the girl "its really fun to mess with people like this"
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Rakku laughed more and began rolling on the floor. Once the laughter subsided she sat there on the floor heaving for breath. "Well you're pretty good at screwing with people.''
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:54 pm

"thank you miss!"she said bowing "I find myself a very good actress and its pretty easy to fool guys and girls with a sob story! How do you think I've gotten into 12 different king's courts? while posing as a human I have almost my every whim catered to" she thought for a minute "actually would you like to see the castle from the inside? I can say we have been traveling together."
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:07 pm

"Oh fuck yes! That'd be frickin' amazing!" Rakku exclaimed. She got up once she caught her breath. "So how far do we have now, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"not far once we get over that hill we should see the walls of the city then its only a mile or so but we won't have to walk " she smiled to herself
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 pm

"We won't have to..... walk? What do you mean by that? That basically makes no sense...." Rakku asked.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm

"just come on and you'll see" she said walking up the hill laughing to herself at the girls expression
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

"Eh....? Whatever..." She simply did as instructed and followed Zarxya. Were they going to fly or something? This was becoming a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

once she was at the top of the hill she stopped to admire the view of the great walls of Camelot she waited for the girl and gave out a long low whistle
Back to top Go down
Rakku
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 pm

When Zarxya whistled, she snapped out of her trance. "Whoa! Sorry dude." She walked to the top of the hill and stopped. Her jaw dropped at the view of Camelot. It was beautiful. "This is Camelot, huh? Wow. I'm amazed. It's far surpassed my original expectations."
Back to top Go down
Black Rose of Bastet
Warrior
Warrior
Black Rose of Bastet

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:34 pm

"yes it is..... now get on the horse" she said

http://www.forestofsecrets.com/t276-the-ancient-castle
(post here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Forest   Crooked Tree Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crooked Tree Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3